Monday, November 26, 2012

assignment #22

This year on Thanksgiving everyone gathered up at my house and each brought a different dish of food to share with the family there was a variety of food and as always my mom made all of my family say what were thankful for and then we all ate and enjoyed the food.
Later that night we were all just hanging out having a good time for the rest of the night. Making jokes, talking about the present and the past, reminicing on the good times. Hanging out with my cousins is always a good time we all know how to have a good time and not be boring we ended up watching movies and just hanging out.
After that for the rest of the week i stayed home and just hungout with my brother. I also went out to my cousins house and from there we got picked up by my friend and we were just cruising around we went to go eat, and to a bathtism for my friends daughter. So for the rest of the week i was just hanging out with friends messing around and having a good time than i went back to my moms house because iwas at my dads for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment